Saturday, April 23, 2011

An Interview with the Maker of, "My Drunk Kitchen", Hannah Hart

I recently got the opportunity to interview Hannah Hart, the mastermind behind the hit "My Drunk Kitchen", a soon-to-be YouTube sensation.   Here I have a talk with the hilarious Hannah Hart,

Q:  Do you cook in real life?

A:  Only by necessity and only for myself. I've come up with some pretty interesting creations. One time the only thing I had in my fridge were frozen blueberries and raw onions. That was a dark day for me. 

Q: What gave you the idea to start "My Drunk Kitchen"?

A: It's been my dream since I was a little girl.

Q: Do you drink that much in real life?

A: I can't read this question too well, I've been eyeball shooting vodka all night.

Q: You have gotten a lot of marriage proposals on the comments page! Anyone you are considering?

A: I'm waiting for my single's reality competition, "My Drunk Marriage", to get picked up.

Q: Do you plan on continuing these episodes?

A: Sure, why not! As long as people like them, I'll do'em. I want to start "My Drunk Advice" though. I would take questions over YouTube, Twittah, and Facebook, and answer them. Then I would know, for sure, that I was making the world a better place.
Q: What city do you live in?

A:  New York. It's very intimidating.

Q: What are your interests and hobbies?

A:  Ice Road Trucking.

Q: Do you have any role models?

A: Nina Rochland.

Q: Would you consider dancing on bread in one of your episodes? (An ongoing joke on my blog!)

A: What a coincidence! I'm dancing on bread right now!

Don't forget to check her channel out!  She will definitely make you laugh!   

1 comment:

  1. I love her! This site is so nonsensical it's brilliant! Who will you interview next? Please say Natalie Tran!

    ReplyDelete